Our Premium Sram compatible Oval chainrings (110/5bcd) are designed specifically for Sram cranks that have 1 hidden chainring bolt behind the crank arm like Sram Red, Red eTap, Red22, Force1, Force22, Rival, Rival1 and more. These are finest shift-able oval chainrings on the market.
Size (Mass +/-1g):
- 34T (31g), 36T (36g), 50T (119g), 52T (131g)
- ONLY for Sram cranks that have 1 hidden chainring bolt behind the crank arm: Sram Red, Red eTap, Red22, Force1, Force22, Rival, Rival1. Compatible with Quarq. For Apex cranks - please navigate to our standard 110/5 rings.
- Reuse original Sram bolts except the hidden bolt. AB Outer chainring comes with the hidden bolt in the package
- If changing inner chainring only - reuse all original bolts.
Material & Finish
- cnc machined 7075 Txxx Aluminum. Long-lasting construction. Type II anodizing
- Optimized to each size separately. 34T- 6.5% ; 36T- 11.4%, 50/52 - 10.3% ; Timing of 108 -109.5° after TDC (top dead center) - Ideal for road climbing. Patent Pending
Advantages of Absolute Black Oval chainrings:
- One of a kind special oval shape that helps you climb easier and faster (Patent Pending)
- Over 15% stiffer than Rotor Qrings due to thicker, 5mm construction
- Bespoke AbsoluteBlack 6 point ramp and recess shifting design shifts better than any other brand and model of oval chainring
- You will not "feel" the oval shape while pedaling
- Your pedaling action will feel smoother
- Helps reduce stress on knees and helping your legs remain fresher for longer
- You will be able to maintain better cadence while climbing
- Reduces possibility of leg cramps
- You will reduce chainring/cog shifts by at least 15%