milKit Booster Bottle
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:These bottles have been extensively tested by milKit to ensure they can withstand repea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Tyres Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- These bottles have been extensively tested by milKit to ensure they can withstand repeated pressurisation without any kind of distortion
- A specially reinforced bottom prevents the bulging that can effect other bottles when at high pressure
- The milKit booster is a modular system that allows you to use larger bottles for home use or stubborn tyres and smaller, more portable bottles for enhanced portability and easier to mount tyres
- Taste-free hygienic coating for safe drinking
- Whilst these bottles are Dishwasher safe, doing so will greatly reduce the life of the graphics
- Includes standard screw cap for drinking use
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Please Note: Due to the current circumstances we are experiencing high demand so we may take a little longer than usual to despatch your order. Our Warehouse and Bike Build team are up and running as normal and we are taking active measures to ensure that we are following the government guidance with social distancing and additional health & safety measures have been put in place throughout the business. Please rest assured we will do everything we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.