An unforgettable wind tunnel cycling experience
To celebrate another year of Le Tour de France we’re giving you the opportunity to win a professional AeroFit session at the brand new World Class Boardman Performance Centre. This is a must have for any aspiring racer, triathlete or time trialist.
Podium Winning Data for Your Next Race
Be one of the first to experience the UK’s only cycling-specific wind tunnel when it opens to the public this October.
What is the Boardman AeroFit?
The AeroFit is made up of two parts; the renowned Boardman BikeFit alongside a wind tunnel session to help you find an integrated, aerodynamic and optimised bio-mechanical position for your bike setup. You’re getting data that’s usually reserved just for pro racers.
A specialist team will identify how changes to your aerodynamic profile translates into increased speed on the road and how to enhance your power transfer efficiency.
Once your session is over, you’ll be given access to all your data including video and photography for every change made during the AeroFit. This feedback is your secret weapon to crush your competition.
How to win the Boardman AeroFit
Simply make a purchase anytime throughout the Tour de France (6th - 30th July 2018) and you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw.
What happens at an AeroFit?
The AeroFit session will last roughly 5 hours. The format of the session can be tailored to your individual requirements. You may start off in the wind tunnel to get a baseline assessment, so you can see improvements at the end of the AeroFit. This initial wind tunnel session will be around 10 minutes.
You’ll then have a full 3-3.5-hour BikeFit Performance package which will look at, riding position, pedalling efficiency, saddle pressure mapping and much more.
Once you’ve finished your BikeFit it’s back into the wind tunnel to prove that the changes made have had a real impact in reducing aerodynamic drag. The day will end with a full debrief from the specialist team with guidance on your next steps.
Don't miss your chance to win
- Only one entry per person.
- All purchases made between Friday 6th and Monday 30th July 2018 qualify for an entry.
- There is 1 prize winner winning a complete AeroFit session at the new Boardman Performance Centre worth £550 on a mutually agreeable date which includes a session in the wind tunnel (subject to the terms and conditions of the wind tunnel).
- The winner will be selected at random from entries and will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
- The winner will have 14 days to confirm their acceptance of the prize, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
- No cash alternative will be offered in the event that the winner is unable to claim the prize for any reason.
- The prize winner agrees to participate in publicity resulting from the Promotion if requested to do so by the Promoter and the Promoter reserves the right to use the details of the winner in any publicity.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be excluded from automatic entry.