2XU P:1 Propel Wetsuit 2018
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information An all-round wetsuit that provides aspiring athletes with the power to perform against the competiti... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
An all-round wetsuit that provides aspiring athletes with the power to perform against the competition.
Packed with features including rollbar, floating zip, SCS coating and 39 Cell buoyancy panelling, the P:1 PROPEL wetsuit is a leader in its price bracket.
- 39 CELL - The most buoyant neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm to 5mm (5mm maximum permitted).
- SCS COATING (Super Composite Skin) - Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% Sponge rubber, Nylon laminated
- Front chest (upper) - 5mm
- Front chest (lower) - 3mm
- Upper back - 3mm
- Lower back - 5mm
- Upper arm - 1.5mm
- Lower arm - 1.5mm
- Lower front leg - 3mm
- Upper back leg - 3mm
- Lower back leg - 5mm
- SCS coating / Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel / Maximum buoyancy with a 5mm neoprene thickness
- Concave water entrapment zone / Enhanced DPS*
- Floating zip panel / Extra DPS*
- 520% stretch lining (internal) / Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Rollbar / Increased core buoyancy and body position
- Two-year warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.