2XU P:1 Womens Propel Wetsuit
- ShowProduct Information An all-round wetsuit that provides aspiring athletes with the power to perform against the competiti... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Sizing
- Show Tri/TT Clothing Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- 39 CELL - The most buoyant neoprene available with thicknesses varying from 1mm to 5mm (5mm maximum permitted).
- SCS COATING (Super Composite Skin) - Applied as a layer over the surface of the neoprene, creating a very unique material. The micelle structure on the rubber surface repels water when in contact with air and reduces the surface resistance when in contact with water. Low resistance allows for faster speed through the water. As a result, SCS provides comfort, extra freedom of movement, keeps the body warmer and decreases body fatigue whilst ensuring durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% Sponge rubber, Nylon laminated
- Front chest (upper) - 5mm
- Front chest (lower) - 3mm
- Upper back - 3mm
- Lower back - 5mm
- Upper arm - 1.5mm
- Lower arm - 1.5mm
- Lower front leg - 3mm
- Upper back leg - 3mm
- Lower back leg - 5mm
- SCS coating / Hydrodynamic silicone coating to reduce resistance when putting on and taking off and to alleviate water resistance
- 39 Cell front buoyancy panel / Maximum buoyancy with a 5mm neoprene thickness
- Concave water entrapment zone / Enhanced DPS*
- Floating zip panel / Extra DPS*
- 520% stretch lining (internal) / Enhanced lateral flexibility
- Rollbar / Increased core buoyancy and body position
- Two-year warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
2XU Women's Westsuits Sizing Guide
|Women's Wetsuits||Height (CM)||Height (FT)||Weight (KG)||Weight (LBS)|
|X SMALL||145 - 160||4'9" - 5'3"||40 - 50||88 - 110|
|SMALL||150 - 165||4'11" - 5'5"||47 - 57||104 - 126|
|SMALL / TALL||164 - 175||5'4" - 5'7"||47 - 60||104 - 132|
|SMALL / MED||155 - 175||5'1 - 5'9"||55 - 66||121 - 146|
|MEDIUM||160 - 175||5'3 - 5'9"||64 - 72||141 - 159|
|LARGE||165 - 180||5'5" - 5'11"||68 - 80||150 - 176|
|X LARGE||170 - 183||5'6" - 6'1"||76 - 88||168 - 194|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Tri/TT Clothing Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.