3T Lauf Custom Team GRIT Fork
- ShowProduct Information The Lauf Grit is the perfect addition to any gravel bike - or to "gravel-up" any CX bike. It makes t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- S2 Springs: The springs on the Lauf Grit are made of military spec S2 glassfiber that is extremely tough on hits and flexible in the direction of the travel. The springs have been "shocked" in Lauf test lab over 1.000.000 times reaching 20mm amplitude every time.
- Progressive: The Lauf Grit has 30mm of travel with progressive spring rate. This means that the further the fork compresses the springs become stiffer. This helps keeping the fork from bottoming out while staying sensitive to small bumps.
- Small Bump Performance: The Lauf forks are designed to maintain the lightness and reliability of rigid forks, while offering absorption and traction in small bumps that conventional suspension forks can't match. The stiction and high unsprung weight of conventional suspension forks make them unable to keep up with high-speed input as brilliantly as the Lauf Grit.
- Zero Maintenance: The design of the Lauf forks is based around eliminating all "moving parts", and therefore, friction and maintenance. Instead of looking for wear and tear you can focus on clocking more miles and creating more smiles. Just ride!
- All Weather: The Lauf Grit works flawlessly in all weather conditions. Whether you find yourself in the freezing Antarctica or the scorching Sahara. Grab your rig and just ride!
- Wheels: 700c and 27.5"
- Travel: 30mm / 1.18" travel
- Weight: 900g / 1.98lbs (210mm steerer with Lauf axle)
- Unsprung weight: 250g unsprung weight
- Axle: 15x100mm version
- Hub spacing: 100mm
- Rake: 47mm*
- Axle to crown: 409mm* (with 6mm of sag accounted for)
- Steerer: Tapered 1 1/8"-1 1/4"(delivered with 1 1/2"adapter. Uncut length 300mm)
- Min rotor size: Flatmount for min. 160mm rotor
- Max tire width: 700x42c and 27.5x2.1"
- Rider weight limit: 110kg / 242lbs
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.