Revo is the first-ever aerobar to attach the basebar wing to the front of the grips instead of the back, literally changing aerobar design 180°. Until now, all aerobars follow 3T's 'bullhorn' design—originally made for Francesco Moser's 1984 World Hour Record. By flipping this around, Revo:
Revo builds on 3T's deep experience in carbon-fiber products and winning Olympic medals and World Tour heritage. The Revo has been tested by the BMC Racing Team, reigning world team trial champions.
Revo's wing section houses all control cabling internally, making the bar Di2 compatible and UCI 3:1 compliant. Extension bars (alloy on Revo Team) are fully configurable so the rider can get their perfect position. Fabrication is to the highest standards, with a carbon-fiber layup that confers steering precision married to resilience.
Arm pad stack height above the stem centerline ranges from 30 mm in the low position, to 97 mm using all the included spacers in the top-mounted position. Width between the new comfort arm pads ranges from 220 to 340 mm, measured at pad outer edge. Arm pad reach can be set from 20 to 70 mm ahead of the basebar center, measured at pad front edge. The arm pads rotate in their clamps for better comfort.
Revo is not compatible with brake levers using external clamps (e.g. 3T Aero Brake Lever Pro) and hydraulic brake levers like Magura RT8 TT and RT 6TT.
Finish is UD gloss black with 3T Team livery. Weight of the complete bar in minimum stack is just 770 g.
- Makes it impossible for the rider's hands to slide forwards off the grips, so it's safer and easier to use at all times
- Gives better grip and handling in deep descents, rough surfaces, sketchy turns, and sprinting
- Is more aerodynamic—the basebar wing has a sharper angle of attack with the free air flow than standard basebars
- Basebar: Material Carbon Extension: S- bend
- Extension material: Alloy
- Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 (+0.1/0.2)
- Weight in min stack (g): 770
- Weight in max stack (g): 900