4iiii Viiiiva Heart Rate Monitor
- ShowProduct Information Trusted by pros and enthusiasts alike, Viiiiva is 10x more sensitive than most heart rate monitors, ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Computers Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Trusted by pros and enthusiasts alike, Viiiiva is 10x more sensitive than most heart rate monitors, 5x more responsive, uses advanced beat-to-beat measurement, and can store up to 65 hours of data. The sensor also collects and transfers data from your other ANT+ products via Bluetooth to your iOS or Android device.
Viiiiva is comfortable and easy to wear, featuring a soft, flexible strap for a perfect fit.
- Advanced, beat-to-beat measurement makes Viiiiva ten times more sensitive than most heart rate monitors to capture the most sensitive of heart rates, measure heart rate variability, and gauge your level of activity readiness
- Activity logging means you can not only view your data in real time, but you can also save up to 65 hours of data on Viiiiva and transfer it to another device or application
- ANT+ sensor bridge lets Viiiiva collect data from other ANT+ sensors, then transfer it via Bluetooth to your iOS or Android smartphone
- Tap-to-pair connection lets you simply tap your iOS or Android smartphone to your Viiiiva pod to immediately connect the devices
- Fitness equipment pairing enables you to pair Viiiiva with cardio equipment in the gym for real-time and logged data
- Display compatibility gives you the freedom to use your choice of ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible displays with Viiiiva
- 4iiii product integration means you can use Viiiiva with PRECISION and Sportiiii coaching tools to give you a full range of training data
- User-friendly app from 4iiii enables you to see your activity in real time, access upgrades through our web store, and transmit your activity data to other training apps or websites
- Long battery life Viiiiva comes with a replaceable coin cell battery that gives you up to 200 hours of usage
- Weight: 5 g (1.76 oz)
- Dimensions: 6.5 cm x 4.5 cm (2.55 in. x 1.77 in.)
- Strap length: 57–132 cm (23–52 in.)
- Battery type: CR 2032
- Battery life (hours of use): up to 200 hours
- Operating temperature: 0–50 C (32–122 F)
- Waterproof rating: IP 67
- Radio frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Communications Protocols: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.