AXA Bike Security Linq 100 Chain Lock
- ShowProduct Information The AXA Linq 100 is an extra strong lock as the links continue into the fastener. This high-quality ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chain Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Thanks to a symmetrical key, it does not matter which way the key is put into the lock of the flexible fastening mechanism. The last link of the chain is fixed in the padlock by a 'deadbolt’ for an extra strong connection.
- The rubber grips on the padlock provide extra grip when operating your lock. Naturally, AXA also offers you international online key service for the Linq.
- The AXA Linq is 100 cm long and comes with a black sleeve.
- Safety level 14
- Sold Secure Gold
- Approved for bike insurance
- Anti drill plate in cylinder
- Flexible fastening mechanism
- Finished with rubber grips
- Strong protective sleeve
- Length 100 cm
- Link diameter 9.5 mm
- Symmetrical key
- International online key service
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Chain Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.