AXA Bike Security Newton 60/12 Cable Lock
- ShowProduct Information The AXA Newton 60/12 is a modern cable lock, suitable for use with short parking or as an extended s... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Cable Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Newton is very user friendly as you do not have to turn the key to lock the cable. It can easily be stored with the included frame holder. This frame holder is universal and also fits all other Newton cables so you can switch locks.
- The keys of the Newton are symmetrical, so you can open your lock from any position. Ordering a spare key is very easy by using the international AXA online key service.
- AXA Newton locks are easily recognized by the sophisticated stainless steel details and luxurious matte finish of the cable cover. The cylinder is protected from moist and dirt by an automatic key cover.
- The Newton cable lock is 60 cm long and has a diameter of 12 mm.
- Safety level 5
- Standard safety for short term parking or extra safety in combination with another lock
- Automatic locking
- Symmetrical key for easy opening
- Automatic key cover against moist and dirt
- International online key service
- Universal bracket for easy storage
- Length 60 cm
- Diameter cable 12 mm
- Luxurious stainless steel details and matte finish cable cover.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Cable Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.