Abus Adaptor Chain Frame Lock Chain
- ShowProduct Information It couldn’t be simpler – with this frame lock chain made of hardened steel, you have the perfect sec... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Chain Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
It couldn’t be simpler – with this frame lock chain made of hardened steel, you have the perfect secondary security for your bicycle.
The ADAPTOR CHAIN Frame Lock Chain from ABUS makes it particularly easy to make your bicycle twice as secure: simply place the chain around a fixed object, pull the end with the lock through the ring on the chain and attach it to the lock housing. You will not need another key, nor will you need to lock the shackle separately. The ADAPTOR CHAIN Frame Lock Chain is suitable for use with ABUS frame locks 4960, 5850, 5650 and 5950.
- 6 and 8 mm thick, square chain made of hardened steel
- Separate locking of the shackle is not necessary
- Opens up a lot of opportunities for locking the bicycle on to a fixed object
- Suitable for use with frame locks 4960, 5850, 5650 and 5950
Operation and use:
- For securing a bicycle against unauthorised use
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Chain Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.