Abus Centuro 860 Steel-O-Flex Cable Lock
- ShowProduct Information The Abus Centuro 860 cable lock is a very flexible 19mm thick security system for your bike which is... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cable Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Abus Centuro 860 cable lock is a very flexible 19mm thick security system for your bike which is impressively resistant to sawing attacks. Sold Secure Bronze the Centuro is ideal for moderate crime areas.
A hardened outer shell protect the flexible steel cable within for added resistance. The lock can also be carried easily as it coils up into a compact package.
- Recommended for two-wheelers with a normal to medium risk of theft
- Attach your bike to a fixed object (e.g. lamppost, road sign, fence)
- Hardened steel shells protect the flexible steel cable
- ABUS quality cylinder with self-locking mechanism facilitate locking and unlocking
- Modern design
- Transportation under the seat possible depending on the bike/scooter
There are currently no customer reviews
Cable Lock Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.