Abus Granit X-Plus 540 D-Lock
- ShowProduct Information The highest level of security from the ABUS range: The GRANIT XPlus™ 540 offers the best protection ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show D-Lock Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The highest level of security from the ABUS range: The GRANIT XPlus™ 540 offers the best protection against theft for your bicycle.
Specially hardened steel, power cell technology for protection against impact and attempts to force open the lock, XPlus cylinder for the greatest protection against tampering: The GRANIT XPlus™ 540 U-Lock combines the highest-quality materials with the latest technology for protection against theft! It is a first-class lock which protects your bicycle when the risk of theft is high. Various quality seals demonstrate the value of the GRANIT XPlus™ 540 U-Lock: It is VdS approved and has received seals of approval from institutes in Russia, the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom.
- 13 mm hardened square shaft parabolic shackle
- ABUS power cell technology offers the highest level of protection against impacts and attempts to break open the lock
- The shackle, housing and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for the highest level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking
- Automatic keyhole cover to protect against dirt and corrosion
Operation and Use:
- Excellent protection for when there is a high risk of theft
- Recommended for securing expensive bicycles
- The longer the shackle, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
- EaZY KF – bracket which can be operated comfortably with one hand for quick attachment to round frames with a diameter of 28 - 36 mm
- USH 540 – universal bracket which can be easily attached to round frames with a diameter of 15 - 35 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.