Abus Pedelec 2.0 Urban Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Pedelec 2.0 is the uncompromising combination of comfort and protection. Complemented by clever ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Urban Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Pedelec 2.0 is the uncompromising combination of comfort and protection. Complemented by clever features, it is the ideal companion in road traffic.
In big city traffic, a helmet is an indispensable companion for you as a cyclist. Accidents happen quickly and if you fall, a bicycle helmet protects you from major damage.
With the Pedelec 2.0, ABUS offers a bicycle helmet that meets the high safety requirements of the big city. Its deep temple area provides the required additional protection. The Pedelec 2.0 is also characterised by the integrated rain hood, which can be quickly pulled over the helmet at the first sign of rain. The especially bright, rechargeable light and the replaceable visor offer additional, passive protection.
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- High visibility due to powerful reflectors
- Large, highly mounted and integrated LED tail light with 180° visibility
- Forced Air Cooling Technology: Sophisticated ventilation system for an optimal head climate
- Excellent ventilation with 4 air inlets and 9 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited to plait wearers
- Zoom Ace Urban: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for customisable fit
- Size adjustment by means of a half ring made from particularly hard-wearing and slightly malleable plastic for optimal stability and form fitting
- Foamed-in fly nets
- Lower edge protection: Provides the helmet with additional protection from external influences
- Fidlock magnetic strap buckle
- Rain cover integrated in the helmet
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Urban Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
Finance provider options available