Alpinestars E Ride Knee Protector Pads
- ShowProduct Information The increased speeds of e-bikes demand a higher level of protection for the riders, the E-Ride Knee ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Protective Equipment Sizing
- Show Knee Pads Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The increased speeds of e-bikes demand a higher level of protection for the riders, the E-Ride Knee Protector is designed to meet this demand. It does so via the semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell which gives strategic and positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and flexibility. Additional rounded, thermoformed padding provides coverage of the rotula with an additional perforated viscoelastic foam for a perfect fit and positioning. The laminated perforated padding increases comfort and allows maximum breathability while the pre-shaped design provides optimized fit and performance in various riding positions.
- Level 2 CE certified Type A Viscoelastic PU foam protector (EN 1621_1). The soft protector is embedded in the lining for comfort and performance.
- Designed to absorb and dissipate energy forces, reducing impact forces transmitted to the body.
- Semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell gives additional, strategic positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and flexibility performance.
- Laminated fabric in central zone for abrasion resistance and durability.
- Internal, rounded thermoformed padding for a perfect fit and positioning and improved coverage of the olecranon bone.
- Laminated perforated padding for extra comfort and maximum breathability.
- Stretchable and breathable mesh main construction.
- Hook and loop strap closures and silicone anti-slip stripes on the upper and lower inner circumference to keep protection in position.
- Pre-shaped, ergonomic design for optimized performance in various riding positions.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Protective Equipment Sizing
Alpinestars Protective Equipment Sizing
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Knee Pads Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.