Altura Peloton Team Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Short sleeve jerseys See the latest products
New in Short sleeve jerseys
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Performance cycling for women. The Altura Peloton is a short sleeve ladies’ road cycling jersey, wit... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Performance cycling for women. The Altura Peloton is a short sleeve ladies’ road cycling jersey, with stylish team graphics, that is designed to keep you comfortable in the saddle as you ride.
Engineered with Altura Dry™ technology the fabric wicks moisture away from the skin efficiently so you stay cooler and dryer in the Peloton. Altura ErgoFit™ 3D patterning reduces the amount of material used in the construction to offer a superior fit that is more comfortable in the riding position.
- Altura Dry™ technology is engineered to move excess moisture away from the skin, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Altura ErgoFit™ 3D patterning engineered for a more comfortable riding position
- Strategically located retroreflective trims for increased visibility in low light conditions
- Integrated silicon grip detailing delivers enhanced fit
- Three rear pockets
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Altura Peloton Team Womens Short Sleeve Jersey Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Really comfortable well designed women’s cycle top. Silicone grippers prevent it from riding up without feeling too tacky, and generous back pockets. All at a very reasonable price!
Really comfortable well designed women’s cycle top. Silicone grippers prevent it from riding up without feeling too tacky, and generous back pockets. All at a very reasonable price!Close review