Altura Vortex 2 Waterproof Front Roll
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Frame Bags See the latest products
New in Frame Bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information On the front line of waterproof protectionSuper durable and super waterproof, the Vortex 2 Front Rol... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
On the front line of waterproof protection
Super durable and super waterproof, the Vortex 2 Front Roll is the ideal way to carry gear on the frame when bike packing or commuting. The powerful waterproofing protection comes from polyester 210D material with TPU coating that's certified to IPX6, combined with welded seam construction for disaster-free dryness.
Its 5 litre capacity can be adjusted with a roll closure system and adapted for straight or drop bars with the hook & loop wrap variable mounting system. External lash points boost capacity even further.
The front GETBLOCK™ waterproof zip pocket gives a suitable convenient place to stash your phone or wallet securely plus it has a special slot to attach a light as well as reflective details that are only visible in dark or low-light conditions.
- Fully waterproof to level IPX6
- Welded seam construction
- Dual ended roll closure.
- Hook & loop wrap variable mounting system
- Kross side release buckles
- Top stash area
- Waterproof volume pocket
- Reflective detail
- Light attachment points
- Wedge spacers for wire protection
- Hyperlon compression straps
- Spare Vortex grip straps available
- Weight: 300g
- Dimensions: 44 x 20 x 20 cm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.