Ashima V Insert Brake Pad
- ShowProduct Information With a compound specifically suited to aluminium braking surfaces and an improved groove, the Ashima... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
With a compound specifically suited to aluminium braking surfaces and an improved groove, the Ashima V-Brake Standard Pad Inserts give an exceptional performance on all alloy rims in both wet and dry weather conditions.
4 Function Version available with:
- Crud Clean: Front "plough" eliminates dirt
- Water Clean: Primes the rim surface ready for braking
- Max Brake: Large contact area centred on bolt axis for uniform pressure
- Rim Release: Anti-squeal design eliminates noise and the need to set "toe-in"
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.