Avid BB7 MTB Mechanical Disc Brake
Save up to 16% RRP: £74.00Price Match
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information The Mechanical Advantage Is Yours - Set it and forget itWith gobs of beautifully modulated power and... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Mechanical Advantage Is Yours - Set it and forget it
With gobs of beautifully modulated power and intuitive easy-to-use adjustability, the BB7s set the standard in the realm of mechanical disc brakes. Inboard and outboard adjustor knobs, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System, and integrated Cable Stop spring tension adjustment ensures that our standard is everyone else’s goal.
Smooth, powerful braking performance that’s simple to set up and easy to adjust. Bad weather or rough roads? Not even a factor with BB7’s reliable mechanical performance.
Tech Spec :
- Weight : 329 grams (160mm rotor; front post mount)
- Caliper Design : Mechanical, Forged 2-piece Aluminum
- Finish : Graphite Grey
- Rotor : G2 CleanSweep, 160/180/200mm
- Pad : Sintered
- Adjustment : Dual Knob Pad Adjustment, Tri-Align Caliper Positioning
- Intended Use : XC/TRAIL/AM/FR/DH
- Graphite - 160/180/200mm G2CS Rotor (Front or Rear-Includes IS Brackets, Rotor Bolts)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
Avid BB7 Road Platinum CPS Mechanical Disc Brake - Rotor/Bracket Sold Separately
Now £52.00 Save £7.00