Avid Juicy Ultimate Hydraulic Disc Brake
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Disc brakes See the latest products
View Avid BB7 Road SL Mechanical Disc Brake - 160mm HS1 Rotor Front or Rear - Includes IS Brackets, Ti CPS & Rotor BoltsNow £98.99
New in Disc brakes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It|s not called Ultimate because its just ok. A few grams here, a few grams there...not a huge chang... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Product DescriptionIt|s not called Ultimate because its just ok. A few grams here, a few grams there...not a huge change in itself. But when you shave off almost 50 grams and you maintain the best performance and the most advanced features on the market now youre talking about a big difference. A difference that helps you ride faster and with more control. Its a hands down essential for the discriminating XC brake-o-phile.
The Avid Juicy Ultimate Hydraulic Disc Brake has the following features:
- Carbon fiber lever blade
- Pad Contact-Point Adjustment
- Tri-Align Caliper Positioning System
- Power Reserve Geometry
- Split Clamp/Matchmaker compatible
- Drip-free bleeding
- Indexed reach adjustment
- Alloy Backed Pads
- DOT 5.1 Standard
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Avid Juicy Ultimate Hydraulic Disc Brake Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This item has been purchased to replace my original Avid Juicy Ultimate rear brake which has performed superbly but is now in need of an overhaul. At this price it was not worth buying the overhaul kits
This item has been purchased to replace my original Avid Juicy Ultimate rear brake which has performed superbly but is now in need of an overhaul. At this price it was not worth buying the overhaul kitsClose review