BBB BWG-29 WaterShield Winter Cycling Gloves
- ShowProduct Information The Watershield glove is our lightweight pre-curved glove that’s designed to protect your hands in a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show BBB Size Guide
- Show Long Finger Gloves Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Competition glove designed to protect in all winter conditions.
- Anatomically 70° pre-curved fingers with knuckle stretch zones for a perfect fit on the handlebar.
- Special 3-layer thermo system:
- 1. Inner layer with pre-stitched glove liner for a comfortable fit and maximum thermal insulation.
- 2. Breathable layer made of waterproof and windproof PolyUrethane (PU) membrane. Keeps cold air and water out, while microdots allow moisture to escape, keeping your hands warm and dry.
- 3. Outer layer of TriLite fabric on the front and Amara palm for a perfect fit.
- Foam padding and silicone printings on palm side for grip and comfort.
- Touch screen compatible thumb and index finger.
- Black reflective tape for extra visibility.
- Terry towel moisture wipe thumb.
- Extra long anatomically shaped neoprene cuff with Velcro strap for maximum comfort.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
BBB Size Guide
BBB Gloves size guide
Measure from the tip of your longest finger to the base of your palm at the wrist to determine the length of your hand. This is your hand length measurement.
Wrap the tape measure around your hand at the widest part of the palm and make a fist before taking the measurement. This is your hand width measurement.
|Glove size||Hand length||Hand width|
|L||19.7cm||21.6 - 22.9cm|
|XL||21.1cm||24.0 - 25.4cm|
|XXL||22.5cm||26.7 - 27.9cm|
|XXXL||23.9cm||29.2 - 30.5cm|
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Long Finger Gloves Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.