BBB Meander Relaxed Saddle
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: City saddle for Relaxed cycling posture FLOAT foam, an innovative foam that absorbs s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Saddles Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- City saddle for Relaxed cycling posture
- FLOAT foam, an innovative foam that absorbs shocks and is more comfortable than regular foams
- Durable synthetic cover
- Polypropylene (PP) shell with elastomer suspension and integrated bumpers for extra protection
- Waterproof, integrated carrying handle
- Rails: Boron
- Sitbone width: All
- Weight: 584g
- Dimensions: 205 × 265mm
- Colour: Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
BBB Meander Relaxed Saddle Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This saddle is very comfortable it suits me fine as I am senior upright style rider I’m out cycling everyday it’s a pleasure not a pain to use.
This saddle is very comfortable it suits me fine as I am senior upright style rider I’m out cycling everyday it’s a pleasure not a pain to use.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.