Bell Full-9 Fusion Mips Full Face MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Bell Full-9 Fusion MIPS full face MTB helmet is made for for sending it. Built on Bell’s legenda... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bell Helmet Sizing
- Show Full Face Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Bell Full-9 Fusion MIPS full face MTB helmet is made for for sending it. Built on Bell’s legendary Full-9 platform, the Full-9 Fusion is ‘ no-compromise full-face helmet for riders who hold nothing back. With a premium fiberglass shell, a wide field of view, Overbrow Ventilation intakes, a plush interior, and MIPS technology, this helmet delivers world-class quality, fit and features. It doesnt matter if you are chasing the clock on a downhill run, or sending big gaps at their favourite bike park, if you are a rider who loves to shuttle to the top and then shred all the way down, this helmet is built for you.
- 10 helmet vents, 3 brow ports
- Ventilation - overbrow ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance - cpsc bicycle, astm f1952-00 (downhill), astm f2032-06 (bmx)
- MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system) - a leading slip plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Construction - fiberglass shell
- Flying bridge visor: originally developed for moto use, this visor's side-mounted screws are easy to adjust, even while wearing gloves
- X-static padding - quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Safety - breakaway screws
- Weight - 1080 grams (size m)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bell Helmet Sizing
Bell Helmet Size Guide
How to measure
To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
Once you know the circumference of your head, see the available sizes shown on the product and select the appropriate one.
The majority of cycling helmets have some form of adjustment for size, usually in the form of a ratchet adjuster to tighten or loosen the straps, some helmets will also come with different thickness pads to further customise the fit.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Full Face Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.