Bell Super DH Spherical Full Face MTB Helmet
- ShowProduct Information The Head Charger.In addition to the protection offered by MIPS Spherical, the Super DH is loaded wit... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Super Size Guide
- Show Full Face Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Head Charger.
In addition to the protection offered by MIPS Spherical, the Super DH is loaded with features; including a 360-degree wraparound, tool-free removable chin bar beefy enough to satisfy the rigors of ASTM 1952 testing, huge eyeglass- and goggle-friendly eye-port, adjustable-height visor, snap-in camera mount, Overbrow Ventilation and X-Static padding, and a quality fit that is second to none. The end result is uncompromising protection and performance, and unparalleled versatility. The Super DH is ready to take World Cup DH runs on the chin, bang out bike park laps until the chairlifts stop running, or settle into hours of backcountry uphill grinding in search of that perfect ribbon of high-consequence singletrack.
- MIPS Spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed and low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as “comprehensive protection,” with the added bonus that we can design better helmet ventilation, too.
- Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Progressive Layering utilizing two layers of foam: a hard layer against the outer shell closer to the point of potential impact, and a less dense layer closer to the head. Each layer has a thin hard shell molded into it.
- Float Fit DH with Fidlock Buckle - A comfortable and secure fit system featuring an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments
- Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- 19 helmet vents, 2 brow ports, 4 chin bar vents
- Wraparound chin bar: a removable protective chin bar, designed for trail riding adapability -- no tools required. Warning: All chin bars have limits, and serious injury or death can occur. Read owner's manual carefully before using your helmet.
- GoggleGuide adjustable visor: accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Integrated breakaway camera mount requiring no zip ties or tape, designed to "break away" upon impact to reduce the risk of injury
- CE EN1078, ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill), ASTM F2032-06 (BMX) certified
Weight: 850 grams (size M)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Super Size Guide
Bell Super Helmet Size Guide
52 – 56
20 ½” – 22”
55 – 59
21 5/8” – 23 ¼”
58 - 62
22 ¾” – 24 3/8”
How to measure
To find the circumference of your head, place a tape measure in the centre of your forehead, wrap it around above your ears and around the back of your head. If there's a slight difference between two different sizes, always go for the tighter size.
Once you know the circumference of your head, select a size with a range that your head size fits within.
As well as an adjustable chin strap the majority of cycling helmets have some form of adjustment for size, usually in the form of a ratchet adjuster to tighten or loosen the headband or replaceable pads of different thicknesses.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Full Face Helmet Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.
You may also like...
Finance provider options available