Bergamont E-Horizon 7 Wave 500 2019 - Electric Hybrid Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Urban Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Urban Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The final level of evolution of the E-Horizon Wave Platform is setting benchmarks for integration, d... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe final level of evolution of the E-Horizon Wave Platform is setting benchmarks for integration, design and riding culture. At its core is the innovative, three-part box flange concept. It allows the new Bosch Active Line Drive Unit to be completely integrated into the frame design. No compromises when it comes to handling, safety and riding characteristics: the new flange concept creates space for a wider step-through, and at the same time, the frame construction is extremely torsion-resistant while also being exceptionally comfortable. The weight distribution of the drive unit and the battery, which is balanced to the greatest degree possible, ensures that this step-through bicycle has outstanding stability.
- Evolution of the Bergamont low-step through frame with the innovative Box Flange construction.
- Wide and low step-through
- Elegant appearance thanks to a seamless integration of the Bosch drive unit
- Smooth and quiet Bosch Active Line Plus Drive Unit
- High grade components with busch+müller lighting system, hydraulic Shimano disc brakes and Selle Royal saddle
- Sizes: 48cm, 52cm, 56cm
- Colour: Blue Grey/Black (Matte)
- Motor: Bosch Drive Unit Active Line Plus
- Battery: Bosch 36 V Li Ion, 500 Wh
- User interface: Bosch Intuvia display & remote
- Assistance Modes: Eco (+40%), Tour (+100%), Sport (+150%), Turbo (+250%), Walk Assist (-5km/h)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||28" E-bike, AL-6061 lite tubing, box flange II concept, hydro fluid forming, internal cable routing|
|Fork:||Suntour NCX-D LO, 1 1/8", 63mm, lockout|
|Headset:||FSA NO.57SC-1, A-Headset, semi-integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||BGM E-Bike, adjustable|
|Bars:||BGM Pro, riserbar, rise: 15mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 180/160mm|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc brake, SM-RT10 rotor: 180/160mm|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-MT200, hydraulic disc brake|
|Front Mech:||Shimano, centerlock, disc, quick release|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano, centerlock, disc, quick release|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore, SL-M590, 1x9-speed, rapidfire plus-shifter|
|Rims:||Mach1 ER-20, disc, eyelets|
|Front Hub:||Shimano, centerlock, disc, quick release|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano, centerlock, disc, quick release|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, reflective stripe, 47-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Energizer Active Plus, reflective stripe, 47-622|
|Seat Post:||BGM Pro|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Essenza lady|
|Chainset:||Shimano CS-HG200-9, 11-36t|
|Chain:||KMC X9eS EPT|
|Battery (Wh):||500 Wh|
|User Interface:||Bosch Intuvia|