Bergamont Straitline 7.0 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Downhill Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Dialled DH performance, tried and tested at the very highest level. The Bergamont Straitline 7.0 is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Dialled DH performance, tried and tested at the very highest level. The Bergamont Straitline 7.0 is a downhill mountain bike that is ready to tear up the most challenging tracks. The Straitline offers a confident ride so you can push your limits further.
- 6013 butted aluminium alloy frame with dialled DH geometry
- Flip Chip technology and adjustable chainstay length to dial in the ride
- X-Fusion Vector Coil shock controls the 210mm of rear wheel travel
- Marzocchi Bomber 380 fork offers 200mm of plush suspension travel
- SRAM 1x9 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- SRAM Level TL hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping power
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colour: Aubergine/Black/Pink (Shiny)
- The Bergamont Straitline 7.0 is available with 0% APR finance
The best downhill bike that BERGAMONT has ever built sets benchmarks in terms of sensitivity, riding performance and reliability. 15 years’ experience in building gravity bikes and the professional use in World Cup racing all went into developing the new bike. Thanks to its variable geometry via Flip Chip Technology and adjustable chain stay length, its compatibility with both 26" and 27.5" wheels and its precisely adjustable suspension, the STRAITLINE is perfectly adaptable to every riding style. BERGAMONT submits to its own high safety and quality standards. Frames and components are tested to the highest standards in cooperation with EFBE Prüftechnik GmbH.
Finite Element Method
To simulate and analyse individual frame components even before the first samples are fabricated, the Bergamont engineers use the latest FEM computer software.
Progressive Link System
The frame’s kinematics are designed to always allow the suspension to work as effectively as possible in all riding conditions.
Low Centre of Gravity
This technology stands for the dedication of Bergamont designers in their efforts to achieve the lowest possible centre of gravity.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £250
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||27.5" MTB, AL-6013 ultra strong butted tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, hydro fluid forming, progressive link system, 3D-forging, travel: 210 mm|
|Fork:||Marzocchi Bomber 380, 1 1/8", 200mm, rebound, compression, 20x110mm axle|
|Rear Shock:||X-Fusion Vector Coil, 350/400/450lbs/in for S/M/L, rebound, compression, length x stroke: 240x76mm, hardware: 22,2x8mm / 16x8mm|
|Headset:||FSA Gravity 1-1, A-Headset, semi-integrated, tapered|
|Stem:||Answer DH, Direct Mount, 40-55 mm adjustable offset|
|Bars:||BGM Pro DH, riser bar, backsweep: 8°, rise: 12,7 mm, width: 780 mm|
|Front Brake:||Sram Level TL, hydraulic disc brake, G2CS rotor: 200mm|
|Rear Brake:||Sram Level TL, hydraulic disc brake, G2CS rotor: 200mm|
|Brake Lever:||Sram Level TL, hydraulic disc brake|
|Rear Mech:||Sram X7|
|Shifters:||Sram X5, trigger|
|Rims:||Sun Ringlé Helix TR 29, width 25,5mm|
|Front Hub:||BGM Pro DH, 6-bolt, disc, 20x110mm axle|
|Rear Hub:||BGM Pro DH, 6-bolt, disc, 12x157mm axle|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 27.5x2,50, 60tpi, 2-ply, wired, Super Tacky, DH Casing|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHRII 27.5x2,40, 60tpi, 2-ply, wired, Super Tacky, DH Casing|
|Seat Post:||BGM Comp, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Race Face Chester, 36t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face|
|Cassette:||Sram PG-950, 11-28t|
|Pedals:||Wellgo B087U, flatpedals|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.