Bergamont Vitess N8 FH Womens 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Versatile and practical cycling. The Bergamont Vitess N8 FH is a women’s hybrid bike that features a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Versatile and practical cycling. The Bergamont Vitess N8 FH is a women’s hybrid bike that features a step through frame with a comfortable upright cycling position. Shimano Nexus hub gears offer easy and reliable performance and require very little maintenance, so you can keep rolling smoothly mile after mile. With dynamo lights, mudguards, luggage rack and kickstand ready fitted, the Vitess is ideal for commuting and light touring as well as practical urban cycling.
- Lightweight 6061 alloy step through frame offers a comfortable riding position
- Magura hydraulic rim brakes for powerful stopping
- Shimano Nexus 8-speed hub gears for low maintenance cycling
- Dynamo powered lights for night-time visibility
- Mudguards, luggage rack and kickstand ready fitted
- Sizes: 44cm, 48cm, 52cm, 56cm
- Colour: Grey/Dark Grey/Black (Matt)
- The Bergamont Vitess N8 FH Women’s is available with 0% APR finance
The bikes from the VITESS range help you escape from dreary everyday life, be it on your daily commute to work or on an extended tour. The newly developed, elegant aluminium frame with optimised geometric design uniquely combines dynamics and comfort, enabling a sporty and yet still maximum upright sitting position. The innovative ergonomics concept as well as the high-quality, safe and reliable attachments ensure unalloyed riding pleasure. The elegantly integrated, light aluminium rigid fork gives the Vitess range a strictly sporty character with direct and agile steering.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||28" Trekking, AL-6061 lite alloy custom tubing, T4/T6 heat treated, hydro fluid forming, 3D-dropout, trekking geometry|
|Fork:||BGM Trekking rigid alloy fork, 1 1/8", alloy steerer|
|Headset:||BGM Comp, A-Headset, semi integrated, 1 1/8"|
|Stem:||BGM Comp A-Head, 17°, clamp diameter: 25.4 mm|
|Bars:||BGM Comp, trekking bar|
|Front Brake:||Magura HS-11, hydraulic rim brake, with quick release|
|Rear Brake:||Magura HS-11, hydraulic rim brake, with quick release|
|Brake Lever:||Magura HS-11, 4-finger|
|Shifters:||Shimano Nexus, SL-C6000|
|Rims:||BGM Comp X2, CNC-Side, 36h.|
|Front Hub:||Shimano dynamo hub, DH-C3000|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Nexus, SG-C6001-8, freehub|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, Kevlarguard, reflective stripe, 40-622|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Spicer, Kevlarguard, reflective stripe, 40-622|
|Seat Post:||BGM Comp, 2-bolt design|
|Chainset:||Truvativ E400 1.0 SQ, 38t|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed cartridge|
|Chain:||KMC Z610RB, antirust|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.