Beto Surge Tubeless Floor Pump with Gauge
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Floor pumps See the latest products
New in Floor pumps
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Beto Surge Tubeless Floor Pump with Gauge is a track pump that has a built in surge tank for sea... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Beto Surge Tubeless Floor Pump with Gauge is a track pump that has a built in surge tank for seating tubeless tyres.
"OFA(One For All Tubeless), an alloy floor pump with the capability to seat tubeless tyres. Its lightweight tube-in-tube structure features an internal burst tank. Needing only eight strokes to fill, this can then be released to pop tubeless tyres into place. With the flip of a lever the pump switches between modes. In both, a patented auto-head and oversized gauge make for easy operation."
by ShowDaily 2018 Reporter
- Composite handle w/ball needle set stored in handle
- Super-Light Tube-in-Tube structure with internal hidden burst tank
- Need only 8 strokes to fill 160psi burst tank
- Oversized 4" industrial gauge for easy reading
- Tank Mode (Lever Down): To store air in the burst tank
- Release Mode (Lever Up):To fill the burst tank for sitting tubeless tyre
- Keep lever up for general pumping purpose
- Patented Auto Head fits Schrader/Presta
- Weight: 1930g
- Height: 73cm
- Base Width: 37cm
- Gauge: 4" Industrial
- Max PSI: 160PSI
- Tube Diameter: 37mm (external) 32mm (internal)
- Material: Plastic handle, Alloy barrel, Steel base
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.