Bianchi Aria Centaur 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information High speed, low drag. The Bianchi Aria Centaur aero race bike is designed to slice through the wind ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
High speed, low drag. The Bianchi Aria Centaur aero race bike is designed to slice through the wind to give you maximum speed with minimum effort. The frame and fork of the Aria are both full-carbon fibre, and built with aerodynamics in mind. The resulting frame tube shapes give the bike excellent wind-cheating properties that let you ride at higher speeds with less wind-resistance holding you back. Outfitted with the newly-refreshed Campagnolo Centaur groupset, this bike gets a 2x11 speed drivetrain along with a matching Centaur Ultra Torque 50/34t chainset.
- Aero-optimised fully carbon frame, with full aero downtube & seat tube
- Full-carbon aerodynamic fork with tapered steerer tube
- Campagnolo Centaur 2x11 speed drivetrain with Ultra torque 50/34t chainset
- Vision Team 35 comp wheelset
- Sizes: 44cm, 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm
- Colour: Celeste Fluo Glossy, Black-Graph/Cromo/Glossy, Black-Celeste/Grey/Glossy
- The Bianchi Aria Centaur road bike is available with 0% APR finance
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16-point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aria aero carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting, BB-PressFit 86,5x41, head tube 1.4"-1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, aero shape DT-ST|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon Aero Road 1.4">1.1/8" integrated head|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse, Alloy 6061, rise +/ - 7°, 1 1/8".|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061, 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm|
|Front Brake:||Campagnolo Centaur|
|Rear Brake:||Campagnolo Centaur|
|Front Mech:||Campagnolo Centaur black 11s braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Campagnolo Centaur black 11sp medium cage.|
|Shifters:||Campagnolo Centaur black Power Shift|
|Rims:||Vision Team 35 Comp|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro G+ 700 x 25c, 60TPI, Folding, black|
|Seat Post:||Full Carbon Aero special dimension, offset 20mm|
|Chainset:||Campagnolo Centaur 11sp Ultra-Torque 11sp black, 50/34T|
|Chain:||KMC X11 EPT, 11sp, EPT finish|
|Cassette:||Campagnolo Centaur 11s 11-29T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|