Bianchi Aria E-Road 2019 - Electric Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Electric Road Bikes See the latest products
New in Electric Road Bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Power when you need it / The Ultimate E-Road BikeThe new Aria e-Road aero carbon bike, engineered wi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Power when you need it / The Ultimate E-Road Bike
The new Aria e-Road aero carbon bike, engineered with Bianchi’s Inner Power Drive system, is the perfect solution to the demands of genuine road riders the world over: to have the look and feel of traditional, pure high-performance, race-bred road riding, with powerful electrical assistance in the background - when you need it.
Bianchi engineers integrated the iWOC One flush-fit power and battery level controls unobtrusively into the Aria e-Road’s aero top tube.
The X35 V.2 M1 motor is powered by a slim, 40mm wide 250W battery, positioned inside the downtube of the Aria e-Road frame.
Nestled between the rear cassette sprockets and the rear disc brake rotor, the motor is virtually hidden.
- Autonomy - 250wh Battery (Up to 1,200 meters of elevation gain.
- Charging Time - 3.5/4 Hours Complete
- Assistance - Eco (Green) = 30% | Comfort (Orange) = 60% | Power (Red) = 100%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Aria E-Road Disc carbon|
|Fork:||Bianchi Full Carbon Disc 1.4">1.1/8"|
|Headset:||Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E|
|Stem:||Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061|
|Bars:||Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-R8070|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-R8070|
|Brake Lever:||included w/shifters|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 GS 11sp|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11sp|
|Rims:||Vision Trimax disc w/Ebikemotion motor unit|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28|
|Seat Post:||Aria Full Carbon Aero|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal Seta S1, Steel Rails, 278x144mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Ultegra FC-R8000 52x36T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano SM-BB72-41B|
|Chain:||Shimano Ultegra CN-HG701-11, 11sp|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 CS-R7000, 11-32T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|
|Battery (Wh):||250 Wh|
|User Interface:||Ebikemotion iWOC One remote control|