Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Smooth rolling confidence. The Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra is a carbon endurance road bike that off... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Smooth rolling confidence. The Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra is a carbon endurance road bike that offers all-weather performance and is ideal for sportives and long distance adventures.
The Intenso Carbon frame features a slightly more upright endurance riding position that still offers sharp handling for a fun ride that goes the distance. The Intenso is exceptionally smooth rolling on rough roads thanks to Bianchi’s Active Technology carbon layup and the K-VID Kevlar vibration damping inserts in the full carbon fork and rear stays. Quick Release 12mm thru axles front and rear add stiffness for confident braking control.
The Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain offers silky smooth shifting with a wide range of gears that are ideal for cycling over varied terrain. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident and easy to control stopping power in all-weather conditions. Fulcrum Racing 5 wheels are shod with 25mm Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tyres for efficient cycling on less than perfect road surfaces.
Cycle further with less fatigue and have more fun on the road with the Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra.
- Carbon fibre composite frame with Kevlar vibration damping inserts
- Full Carbon fork with Kevlar for improved shock absorption
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather confidence
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for silky smooth shifting
- Sizes: 47cm, 50cm, 53cm, 55cm, 57cm, 59cm, 61cm, 63cm
- Colour: Black Matt/Black Glossy
- The Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra is available with 0% APR finance
The Bianchi Intenso Disc Ultegra 2017 Features are:
Frame: Intenso Disc carbon, 1.1/8”>1.5” HT, BB shell BSA, internal cable, compatible mechanical and Di2 electronic, rear dropout 12x135mm thru axle
Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon w/Kevlar, Disc, 1.5” head, dropout 12x100mm thru axle
Headset: Fsa Orbit C-40-ACB; NO.42/ACB, Sealed 1.1/8” ACB Top, 1.5” ACB Btm (for 46/56mm Head Tubes); w/15mm alloy cap
Bars: Reparto Corse Compact, Flat Top, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 126mm, drop 77 mm, Size: 400mm - 44/53cm
Stem: Reparto Corse, Alloy 6061, rise +/-7, 1.1/8”, ext: 70mm-44cm, 90mm-47/50cm
Front Mech: Shimano Ultegra FD-6800, band type (34.9mm)
Rear Mech: Shimano Ultegra RD-6800 SS 11sp, direct attachment, compatible with low gear 23-28T for double
Shifters Shimano ST-RS685 2x11sp hydraulic disc brake for road
Chainset: Shimano FC-RS500 Hollowtech II style with solid crank, 50x34T, w/BB(BSA), Crank Length: 170mm - 47/54cm
Bottom Bracket: Shimano SM-BBR60
Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5800 11sp
Chain: Shimano CN-HG601-11
Front Brake: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brake, flat mount
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic disc brake, flat mount
Rims: Fulcrum Racing 5 Disc Brake, C17 aluminium rims
Front Hub: 12x100mm
Rear Hub: 12x135mm
Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding Front, Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x25, 60TPI, Folding Rear
Seatpost: Reparto Corse Alloy 2014 shaft, forged alloy head, 31,6mm, Length: 300mm-44cm
Pedals: Not Included