Bike Hand Bicycle Maintenance Tool Kit - Shimano Fit
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tool kits See the latest products
New in Tool kits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Bike Hand Bicycle Maintenance Tool Kit has all the equipment you need to make essential repairs ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Bike Hand Bicycle Maintenance Tool Kit has all the equipment you need to make essential repairs to your bike. This bike maintenance kit is designed to work with Shimano components, which are found on most frames from road bikes to mountain bikes and commuter hybrids.
Don’t let punctures, slack spokes, poor tyre pressure or misaligned brake pads impact your performance and your fun whilst cycling. The bike maintenance toolkit makes riding hassle free.
In total, you have 18 tools at your disposal for home maintenance or keep it in the boot of your car for essential maintenance at the trailhead.
Bike Hand Bicycle Maintenance Tool Kit Contains:
- Puncture repair kit
- Interchangeable Phillips/flat screwdriver
- Freewheel remover for Shimano cassette for use with 1/2 driver and 24mm spanner
- Small screwdriver for derailleur adjustment
- Chain Whip
- Bottom bracket wrench
- Bottom bracket wrench for Shimano Hollowtech II BB
- Chainring nut wrench
- Spoke wrench (0.127/0.130/0.136)
- Cartridge bottom bracket tool (Shimano type and ISIS driver)
- Shimano splined, oversized bottom bracket, from ISIS driver
- 2 steel hub-cone wrenches (13/14, 15/16mm)
- 15mm pedal wrench and 14x15mm box wrenches
- Chain remover (suits Shimano HG/UG/VG)
- Tyre lever set
- L type T-25 wrench
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm hex key wrench set
- 8mm hex wrench for crank arm removal & 1/2 adaptor for socket tools
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.