Blackburn Outpost Corner Bag
- ShowProduct Information You weren't using that space anyway, were you? A handy, rigid pouch that'll fit into that odd space ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bike Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Water Resistant - Extra protection against the elements.
- Expandable - Sometimes you need more space, while other times you need less. This bag expands to accommodate both.
- Bag Fit - Bikes come in a lot of shapes and sizes. This bag includes adjustable mounting systems to allow fitment to almost ANY bike.
- Mesh Pocket - This bag has dull, sensible uses too, it's not just for scoffing food. The outer mesh pocket will carry a lightweight jacket, a multi-tool or all of those now-empty wrappers.
- No More Seatbag - Nothing to rattle against your seatpost and nothing for your tire to buzz on.
- No More Backpack - With a tube, tool and air within reach and a bottle on your bike, who needs a pack?
- Use The Space - The easy to use drawstring cinches up or loosens with one hand because no one likes airborne M&Ms.
- Straps can mount to your stem/bars in multiple locations for a secure fit
- Several meshes and slip pockets, room for everything
- Weight: 130g/4.6oz
- Capacity: 0.7L
There are currently no customer reviews
Bike Bags Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.