Blackburn Voyager 2.0 3 LED Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Blackburn?s Voyager 2.0 LED front light is a great backup to your main light for urban commutes and ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Blackburn?s Voyager 2.0 LED front light is a great backup to your main light for urban commutes and poorly lit roads. Three bright, front facing LED?s give you some sideways visibility thanks to the design of the shell casing. This peripheral visibility is very useful when approaching junction or crossings.
Three AAA batteries give you a decent 30 lumen output which is great in urban dimly lit areas, and can be used as a backup to your main light in darker places. Those batteries give you 65 hours steady runtime and 130 hours in flash mode.
The Voyager fits pretty much any handlebar and the quick release bracket means you can easily take your light with you when the bike is locked up, to keep it safe.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.