Bliss Protection ARG Vertical Extended Knee Pads
- ShowProduct Information Key Features: The Vertical Extended Knee pad gives the best mix of protection and mobility when p... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Knee Pads Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Vertical Extended Knee pad gives the best mix of protection and mobility when pedalling hard
- Bliss have introduced a 3D mapped preshaped knee pad for a comfortable and effective fit on the knee and shin
- Made from Armourgel, the super shock absorbing and flexible protective pad absorbs 80% of the impact force
- Adjustable elastic staps at the top opening, gives a custom and secure fit
- Silicon print in the top opening provides additional hold
- Kevlar reinforces the knee, increasing the durability and longevity of the pad
- Comfortable lycra sits on the skin, with mesh at the back of the knee
- CE EN1621-2:2012 K Certified
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Knee Pads Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.