Boardman MHT 8.6 Womens Mountain Bike 2021 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The MHT 8.6 Womens combines trail friendly geometry with cross-country speed for a fast and confiden... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The MHT 8.6 Womens combines trail friendly geometry with cross-country speed for a fast and confidence inspiring ride. The frame is designed to give a reassuring level of stability as you navigate technical sections and Suntour’s Raidon air-sprung fork offers 120mm of highly tuneable travel to cope with whatever trails you chose.
The MHT 8.6 features the new Shimano Deore M4100 1x 10 drivetrain coupled with an 11-46T cassette giving plenty of range with precise shifts. The bike is built on 27.5 inch wheels which give fantastic rolling speed and smoothness and comes with Vittoria Barzo tyres which give fantastic grip both in dry loose conditions as well as on muddier, wetter days. Braking is taken care of with powerful Tektro HD-M286 hydraulic discs, with a shorter reach to the lever to suit smaller hands.
With a female specific saddle, handlebar widths and geometry, the MHT 8.6 should be a comfortable ride as well as a fast one.
- Shimano Deore M4100 1x10 gearing with an 11-46T cassette giving a great range
- Light but strong hidden-weld alloy frame with trail geometry and dropper post routing.
- Suntour Raidon XC Air Fork with 120mm of travel
- Tektro M286 hydraulic disc brakes for controlled and reliable stopping
- Boardman Tubeless ready wheelset with grippy Vittoria Barzo tyres
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Triple Butted 6061 X7 Aluminium with hidden welds|
|Fork:||Suntour Raidon XC LO-R, 120mm travel, air adjust|
|Headset:||FSA no.10, 1 1/8”, Semi Integrated|
|Stem:||Boardman Alloy, no rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Boardman Alloy, 15mm rise, 9 degree bend, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M285, 6 bolt 180 mm|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M285, 6 bolt 160mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore 10 speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 10 speed|
|Rims:||Boardman 27.5" with 25mm internal width rim|
|Front Hub:||Formula 100mm QR|
|Rear Hub:||Formula 141mm Boost QR Rear|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Barzo, 27.5x2.25”, wire bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Barzo, 27.5x2.25”, wire bead|
|Seat Post:||Boardman Alloy, 31.6mm|
|Saddle:||Boardman MHT Womens|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore 32T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Threaded BB|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore, 11-46|