Boardman MHT 8.8 Mountain Bike 2020 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Using the same high quality, trail ready frame as the MHT 8.9, the Boardman MHT 8.8 Mens Mountain Bi... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Using the same high quality, trail ready frame as the MHT 8.9, the Boardman MHT 8.8 Mens Mountain Bike combines thoroughly tested and carefully selected components to deliver a great blend of speed, control and comfort.
RockShox Judy forks with 120mm of travel are adjustable to achieve your perfect set up and ensure excellent front wheel grip and comfort. Speed and comfort over trail obstacles are enhanced by 29” wheels, with lightweight but aggressive Vittoria Barzo TNT tubeless ready tyres. A tubeless conversion kit is all you’ll need to ditch tubes forever.
SRAM’s new SX Eagle 1 x 12 Speed gearing system makes gear selection simple and you’ll never feel short of choice with an 11-50t cassette. Stopping is taken care of with Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, which offer controlled, powerful stopping.
- Frame: Lightweight, smooth weld alloy frame with trail geometry and dropper post routing.
- Forks: The fantastic RockShox Judy offers full control over the harshest terrains.
- Gears: SRAM SX Eagle 12 speed offers a huge range of reliable gearing for all climbs and descents.
- Brakes: Lightweight and powerful Shimano hydraulic brakes
- Wheels: Tubeless ready rims and aggressive Vittoria Barzo tubeless ready tyres
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||6061 Alloy, smooth welded, dropper post ready|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Judy Silver 27.5" Boost, solo air, tapered, 120mm travel, 15mm maxle|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit C-40 ACB, 1 1/8” - 1.5” tapered, Integrated|
|Stem:||Boardman Alloy, no rise, 31.8mm clamp|
|Bars:||Boardman Alloy, 15mm rise, 9 degree bend, 31.8mm clamp|
|Front Brake:||Shimano MT400, 6 bolt 180 mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||himano MT400, 6 bolt 160 mm rotor|
|Rear Mech:||SRAM SX, 12 speed, long cage|
|Shifters:||SRAM SX, 11 speed|
|Rims:||Boardman MTB, Double wall alloy, tubeless ready|
|Front Hub:||Formula QR|
|Rear Hub:||Alloy, 10x141mm Boost, QR|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Barzo TNT 29" x 2.25"|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Barzo TNT 29" x 2.25"|
|Seat Post:||Boardman Alloy, 31.6mm, 34.9mm QR seat clamp|
|Chainset:||SRAM NX, 32 Tooth|
|Bottom Bracket:||SRAM Powerspline 73x118mm|
|Chain:||SRAM SX Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette:||SRAM SX - 12 Speed 11-50 Tooth|
|Pedals:||Wellgo flats, 9/16”|