Brooks B17 Titanium Racing Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information A Crowning AchievementThe B17 is our flagship model, ideal for long-distance sports touring, trekkin... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
A Crowning Achievement
The B17 is our flagship model, ideal for long-distance sports touring, trekking and mtb use. It has been on the market for over 100 years, being featured in as early as the 1898 catalogue. The model is available for gents and ladies: the B17 (gents) and B17 S (ladies). The Standard models feature black steel rails, the B17 Special features copper plated steel metalwork, and the B17 Titanium/ Both the B17 Special and the Titanium also feature hand-hammered copper rivets.
This saddle is handmade in England and is guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
A 10-year extended warranty will be awarded after you have registered this product at www.brooksengland.com/forever
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 175mm
- Height: 65mm
- Weight: 410g
- Vegetable tan leather top
- Titanium rails
- Hand-hammered copper rivets
- Made in England
A new saddle should be treated with Brooks Proofide Leather Dressing to help assist the ""breaking-in"" process. Proofide also helps to keep the leather supple as it is carefully formulated from special ingredients to condition, preserve and shower proof your saddle. Brooks Proofide is the only substance that should be used to take care of your saddle.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.