Brooks B66 Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Comfort saddles See the latest products
New in Comfort saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Standard for ClassicsThe B66 and B66 S are among BROOKS most loved products, having been on the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Standard for Classics
The B66 and B66 S are among BROOKS most loved products, having been on the market since 1927. Classically sprung with double rails for supreme comfort, B66 and B66 S are the ideal all-rounders for daily city or touring use in a rather upright posture. They are most appropriate for cyclists who set their handlebars higher than their saddles. In general, the more upright your riding posture, the wider, and more heavily sprung, the saddle you should choose.
This saddle is handmade in England and is guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
A 10-year extended warranty will be awarded after you have registered this product at www.brooksengland.com/forever
- Length: 260mm
- Width: 205mm
- Height: 101mm
- Weight: 1050g
- Vegetable tan leather top
- Steel frame with springs
- Tubular steel rivets
- Made in England
A new saddle should be treated with Brooks Proofide Leather Dressing to help assist the ""breaking-in"" process. Proofide also helps to keep the leather supple as it is carefully formulated from special ingredients to condition, preserve and shower proof your saddle. Brooks Proofide is the only substance that should be used to take care of your saddle.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.