Brooks B67 Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Comfort saddles See the latest products
New in Comfort saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Ultimate Upright ComfortThe B67 and B67 S are the modern versions of B66 models, first featured in t... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Ultimate Upright Comfort
The B67 and B67 S are the modern versions of B66 models, first featured in the 1927 catalogue. Classically sprung for supreme comfort, the B67 and B67 S feature single rails for attachment to modern micro-adjust seat pillars.
This saddle is handmade in England and is guaranteed for 2 years from the date of purchase.
A 10-year extended warranty will be awarded after you have registered this product at www.brooksengland.com/forever
- Length: 260mm
- Width: 210mm
- Weight: 850g
- Vegetable tan leather top
- Steel rails - Chrome plated
- Tubular steel rivets
- Made in England
A new saddle should be treated with Brooks Proofide Leather Dressing to help assist the ""breaking-in"" process. Proofide also helps to keep the leather supple as it is carefully formulated from special ingredients to condition, preserve and shower proof your saddle. Brooks Proofide is the only substance that should be used to take care of your saddle.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.