CamelBak Chase Bike Vest 4L Hydration Pack Bag with 1.5L Reservoir
- ShowProduct Information Designed as a minimal pack that cleverly distributes weight so it is centralised and stable. With g... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Designed as a minimal pack that cleverly distributes weight so it is centralised and stable.
With gear capacity of 2.5L across the front and rear providing easier access to more commonly used items. Positioning of pack allows access to rear jersey pockets.
The Chase™ bike vest is designed for those who want a minimal approach to carrying gear on the trails without sacrificing hydration or performance.
Pack lighter and ride faster with focused features like quick access front harness and stretch overflow pockets. Stay cool and hydrated with 3D vent mesh and the 1.5L/50oz CRUX™ reservoir.
This minimalist vest is thoughtfully engineered to take your mind off your gear so you can focus on the ride.
- 1.5L CRUX™ Reservoir - faster flow rate for better hydration
- Front harness pockets - conveniently located for quick access
- 3D vent mesh - multi-directional air flow and cushioning to maximize comfort and breathability
- Dual adjustable sternum straps - offer a range of adjustments for a custom, comfortable fit and increased stability
- Stretch overflow pocket - quickly stash or shed a layer or rain shell
- Quick Stow™ compatible - optimized to fit Quick Stow™ flasks in front harness pocket
- Secure zip pockets
- Integrated tool organisation
- Elastic pump loop
- Reflective accents for asses safety during the dark
- Weight: 330g
- Total Capacity: 4L
- Gear Capacity Only: 2.5L
- Reservoir Only: 1.5L
- Number of pockets: 8
- Hydration Tyre: CRUX™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.