CamelBak Lobo 9L Hydration Pack Bag with 3L Reservoir
- ShowProduct Information Designed for the sunny weather idealist. The Lobo™ is an everyday bike pack for those perfect days w... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Designed for the sunny weather idealist. The Lobo™ is an everyday bike pack for those perfect days when you want to travel fast and stay hydrated.
With 6L gear capacity and a 3L/100oz CRUX™ reservoir with Quicklink™, it carries enough water for a substantial day-long ride.
The Air Director™ back panel and ventilated harness keep you cool and comfortable, while the removable stability belt offers another layer of customized fit.
An integrated tool roll, secure zip pockets, and exterior helmet carry serve up versatility and organization.
Partially made with post-consumer recycled materials.
- Air Director™ back panel - channels air flow to keep you cool
- Ventilated harness - lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable sternum strap - offers a range of adjustments for a custom fit and increased stability
- Secure phone pocket - keep essentials safe and easy to access
- Stretch overflow pocket - quickly stash or shed an extra layer
- Magnetic Tube Trap™ - Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Integrated tool organization - keep your CO2 cartridges, patch kits and more right where you can find them
- Helmet and armor carry - stow and secure helmet
- Elastic pump loop
- Reflectivity - for low light safety
- Made with sustainable materials
- Total Capacity: 9L
- Gear Capacity Only: 6L
- Reservoir Only: 3L
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.