CamelBak Lobo Hydration Pack / Backpack
- ShowProduct Information Lobo Hydration PackThe Lobo is ideal for days when the weather is clear and the trail is calling day... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
- Pack only weight: 480g / 1 lb 0 oz
- Torso fit range: 43 - 53cm / 17 - 21 in
- Waist fit range: 66 - 116cm / 26 - 46 in
- Fabric: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford.
CamelBak Lobo Hydration Pack / Backpack Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Great pack with good fluid capacity. Very pleased with the size it takes all my usual tools edibles spare tube and phone with space to spare fits very well and from previous experience without the magnet attachment having it is a god send no more wet leg🤣
Great pack with good fluid capacity. Very pleased with the size it takes all my usual tools edibles spare tube and phone with space to spare fits very well and from previous experience without the magnet attachment having it is a god send no more wet leg🤣Close review
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.