CamelBak M.U.L.E 12L Hydration Pack Bag with 3L Reservoir
- ShowProduct Information The CamelBak M.U.L.E hydration pack is the brand’s bestselling, longest-running pack: it has got eve... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The CamelBak M.U.L.E hydration pack is the brand’s bestselling, longest-running pack: it has got everything you need on the trails. M.U.L.E has a streamlined design that keeps it light and manoeuvrable, so even when it’s fully loaded for a day of mountain biking, it won’t get in your way.
This new edition is built around the latest Crux reservoir, which is very easy to load and refill. It also delivers more water with every sip to quench your thirst on dusty rides.
Delivering hydration since 1996
Since we launched the first M.U.L.E. in 1996, mountain bikers have been telling us that it hits the sweet spot of size vs. storage: it’s lightweight but big enough to carry three litres of water and a day’s worth of snacks and gear.
Over the years, we’ve also added air channels to keep your back cool, universal helmet hooks, and clever compartments for stashing tools, keys and electronics. The latest version also features a magnetic tube trap that snaps easily into place, so you can hydrate without taking your eyes off the trail.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Air director back panel offers air channels to keep your back cool.
- External hooks let you carry your helmet while still allowing full access to your pack.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Removable stability belt helps to keep pack secure over technical terrain.
- Pack only weight: 620g / 1lb 5oz
- Torso fit range: 43-53cm / 17-21 in
- Waist fit range: 66-116cm / 26-46 in
- Fabric: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon Oxford.
- Collection: Mountain Bike
- Activity: Mountain Biking
- User: Unisex
- Hydration Capacity: 3l/100 Fl Oz
- Hydration Type: Crux™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: Yes
- Gear Capacity: 9l/500 Cu In
- Pack Weight: 620 G/1 Lb 5 Oz
- Dimensions: 45.5 X 22 X 22.5 Cm / 17.9 X 8.7 X 8.9 In
- Fits Torso: 43-53 Cm/17-21 In
- Fits Waist/Hips: 66-116 Cm/26-46 In
- Back Panel: Air Director™ Back Panel Provides Superior Ventilation
- Waist Belt: Removable 3/4" Stability Belt
- Accessories Included: Magnetic Tube Trap™
- Number of Exterior Pockets: 5
Includes a Crux reservoir, which delivers 20% more water per sip, with a self-sealing bite valve and ergonomic cap.
Magnetic Tube Trap
Includes a magnetic tube trap that lets you stow your drinking tube in place with one click, so you can drink without taking your eyes off the trail.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.