CamelBak Repack LR 4 Hydration Waist Pack Bag with 1.5L Reservoir
- ShowProduct Information Introducing the CamelBak Repack Low Rider hydration waist pack. This reservoir-based waist pack is d... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Bags Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Introducing the CamelBak Repack Low Rider hydration waist pack. This reservoir-based waist pack is designed specifically for the needs of enduro riders and mountain bikers who want more than a water bottle, but who don’t want to carry a full backpack.
As part of the Low Rider MTB collection, the Repack LR 4 keeps your water and cargo centred around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you’ll have a lower centre of gravity and more mobility on the trail plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day.
The Repack also includes a 1.5-litre reservoir, storage for keys and a phone, plus integrated tool organisation to keep you prepped for last-minute repairs.
"Simply put, the Repack LR is the hip pack you expect from the leaders in wearable hydration" - BikeRadar
- Load-Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Integrated Carry Pockets: Keep your tools and repair kit organized
- 1.5L CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir: Faster flow rate for better hydration
- Dual Reservoir Compression Straps: Cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for stability and a tight fit
- Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
- Reflective Accents: For better visibility in low light environments
- Materials: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby, 210D nylon oxford
- Reservoir capacity: 1.5L
- Cargo only capacity: 2.5L / 150 cubic in
- Pack only weight: 310 G / 0 LB 11 OZ
- Chest Fit: 71-116 CM / 28-46 in
- Fabric: 100D Robic nylon dobby / 210D nylon oxford.
Please Note: Only hydration bladder is included with this bag and no other products are included.
- Collection: Mountain Bike Low Rider
- Activity: Mountain Biking
- User: Unisex
- Hydration Capacity: 1.5l/50 Fl Oz
- Hydration Type: Crux Lumbar Reservoir with Magnetic Tube Trap
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Quick Link Disconnect: No
- Gear Capacity: 2.5l/150 Cu In
- Pack Weight: 310 G/0 Lb 11 Oz
- Dimensions: 18.5 X 28 X 15.5 Cm / 7.3 X 11 X 6.1 In
- Fits Waist/Hips: 66-106 Cm/26-42 In
- Number of Exterior Pockets: 4
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.