CamelBak Skyline LR 10 Low Rider Hydration Pack / Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hydration bags See the latest products
New in Hydration bags
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information MBR Editors Choice Award 2019The CamelBak Skyline LR 10 Low Rider hydration pack is built specifical... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
MBR Editors Choice Award 2019
The CamelBak Skyline LR 10 Low Rider hydration pack is built specifically for aggressive DH riding. You’re getting maximum stability with a lumbar design that keeps your water and cargo stowed low and close to your waist. This gives you a lower centre of gravity meaning more stability on bumpy trails while letting your upper body move freely.
The Skyline is a full-featured MTB hydration pack designed to keep your gear organized, with a3-litre Crux reservoir, helmet hooks, compression webbing for storing soft armor, and an XV back panel to keep your back cool and ventilated.
The hydro pack includes its own tool roll, so you’ll always be prepared on the trail. CamelBak also added some features that let you drink and refill on the fly: a zippered trapdoor that gives you instant access to your reservoir, and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one click. That way, you can spend more time on the trail, and less time fumbling with your pack.
- The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight, stable fit.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Pack only weight: 650g / 1lb 6oz
- Torso fit range: 43-53cm / 17-21 in
- Waist fit range: 66-116cm / 26-46 in
- Fabric: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon.
- COLLECTION: Mountain Bike Low Rider™
- ACTIVITY: Mountain Biking
- USER: Unisex
- HYDRATION CAPACITY: 3L/100 fl oz
- HYDRATION TYPE: CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir with Magnetic Tube Trap™
- BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
- QUICK LINK DISCONNECT: No
- GEAR CAPACITY: 7L/400 cu in
- PACK WEIGHT: 650 g/1 lb 6 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 43 x 28 x 21 cm / 17 x 11 x 8.3 in
- FITS TORSO: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
- BACK PANEL: Padded Mesh
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Bike Tool Organizer
- NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS: 6
Crux Lumbar Reservoir
Includes a Crux lumbar reservoir, which positions water weight low on your back for more stability and better balance on the trail.
Magnetic Tube Trap
Includes a magnetic tube trap that lets you stow your drinking tube in place with one click, so you can drink without taking you eyes off the trail.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.