CamelBak Skyline LR 10 Low Rider Hydration Pack / Backpack
- ShowProduct Information The CamelBak Skyline LR 10 Low Rider hydration pack is built specifically for aggressive DH riding. ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The CamelBak Skyline LR 10 Low Rider hydration pack is built specifically for aggressive DH riding. You’re getting maximum stability with a lumbar design that keeps your water and cargo stowed low and close to your waist. This gives you a lower centre of gravity meaning more stability on bumpy trails while letting your upper body move freely.
The Skyline is a full-featured MTB hydration pack designed to keep your gear organized, with a3-litre Crux reservoir, helmet hooks, compression webbing for storing soft armor, and an XV back panel to keep your back cool and ventilated.
The hydro pack includes its own tool roll, so you’ll always be prepared on the trail. CamelBak also added some features that let you drink and refill on the fly: a zippered trapdoor that gives you instant access to your reservoir, and a magnetic tube trap that stows your drinking tube in one click. That way, you can spend more time on the trail, and less time fumbling with your pack.
- The brand new Crux LR reservoir delivers 20% more water per sip while keeping weight positioned low on your back, which translates to better stability in the saddle and on the trail.
- Magnetic Tube Trap keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it.
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand.
- Separate zippered compartment with gear organizer and tool roll.
- Dual reservoir compression straps cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for a tight, stable fit.
- Stretch overflow storage compartment lets you easily stash a rain shell or extra layer.
- Reflective accents for visibility in low-light environments.
- Pack only weight: 650g / 1lb 6oz
- Torso fit range: 43-53cm / 17-21 in
- Waist fit range: 66-116cm / 26-46 in
- Fabric: 100D Robic Nylon Dobby / 210D Nylon.
- COLLECTION: Mountain Bike Low Rider™
- ACTIVITY: Mountain Biking
- USER: Unisex
- HYDRATION CAPACITY: 3L/100 fl oz
- HYDRATION TYPE: CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir with Magnetic Tube Trap™
- BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
- QUICK LINK DISCONNECT: No
- GEAR CAPACITY: 7L/400 cu in
- PACK WEIGHT: 650 g/1 lb 6 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 43 x 28 x 21 cm / 17 x 11 x 8.3 in
- FITS TORSO: 43-53 cm/17-21 in
- BACK PANEL: Padded Mesh
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Bike Tool Organizer
- NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS: 6
Crux Lumbar Reservoir
Includes a Crux lumbar reservoir, which positions water weight low on your back for more stability and better balance on the trail.
Magnetic Tube Trap
Includes a magnetic tube trap that lets you stow your drinking tube in place with one click, so you can drink without taking you eyes off the trail.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.