- Incredibly lightweight (from 1385g for the 33 version)
- Wind Tunnel Optimised (WTO) for real world conditions. In fact, the Bora Ultra WTO is extremely efficient to the point that it not only reduces drag, but at certain angles is capable of a negative drag coefficient.
- Suitable for Tubeless or Clincher Tyres
- Compatible versions for all major groupset brands available
- Handmade in Italy
- EXTREMELY AERODYNAMIC RIM: on all size versions 33 / 45 / 60
- RIM PROFILE Bora WTO 60: 60mm deep / 19mm wide / 26.1mm external width
- WIND TUNNEL OPTIMISED (WTO) FOR REAL WORLD CONDITIONS
- RIM MATERIAL: H.U.L.C (Handmade ultra-light carbon) UD (unidirectional) high strength carbon fibre with Campagnolo’s C-LUX finish and Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics.
- RIM DIAMETER: 700c
- FEATHERWEIGHT DECALS: Water-transfer decals Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics
- BRAKING SYSTEM: Disc Brake AFS
- TYRE COMPATIBILITY: 2-Way Fit rim is suitable for Clincher or Tubeless ready Aerodynamically optimised for 25c tyres, but compatible with sizes 23c to 33c
- FRONT HUB: Carbon body with aerodynamic, integrated radial flange, plus Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics.
- REAR HUB: Aluminium Alloy body with 36T oversized ratchet ring, plus Dark Copper Shaded (DCS) Effect graphics.
- HUB BEARINGS: CULT Ceramic cup and cone bearings
- FRONT AXLE: 12 x 100mm in Aluminium for additional weight saving
- REAR AXLE: 12 x 142mm in Aluminium for additional weight saving
- SPOKES: 24 x 1.5mm, Mega G3 asymmetric pattern, double butted, straight pull with aero elliptical section
- NIPPLES: Aluminium alloy, self-locking internal Aero Mo-Mag system
- FREEHUB COMPATIBILTY: N3W for Campagnolo 11/12/13x, SRAM XDR, Shimano HG and Microspline
- RIDER + BIKE WEIGHT LIMIT: 120kg
- DESIGNED AND HANDMADE IN ITALY
- WEIGHT: 1515g 2-Way Fit N3W (60 version)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Customer reviews and Q&A's are disabled because you declined functional cookies.
To enable reviews and Q&A's click the 'Cookie Settings' button below and enable functional cookies.
Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 60 Disc Brake Wheelset
In Stock- despatched in 1 working days
Cycle to Work is a salary sacrifice scheme, where you can save up to 42% off a new Bike and Safety equipment. This means the cost is deducted from your salary as a non-cash benefit, so you save on tax and national insurance.
Here at Tredz, we accept Cycle to Work vouchers from all national schemes. For more information click here.
At Tredz, we’re committed to bringing you the best products at the best prices. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere, simply contact us for an immediate response using our live chat service. Click here to discuss your price match with an agent now for help.
Subject to Terms and Conditions
At Tredz, we offer a fast high quality service, with a range of options from free delivery on orders over £20, next day and convenient click & collect from one of our stores. Simply select within the checkout.
*Courier deliveries to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands and the Scottish Highlands/Islands will incur a charge.
At Tredz, if you are not 100% happy with your order, then you can use our simple hassle free returns service. Simply return the item new and unused in the manufacturers original packaging within 365 days of purchase. Bikes and larger items are collected by courier.
Great wheel from Campagnolo’s WTO Ultra range. Tredz offered the purchase of wheels independently and delivery was fast and well packed. Much appreciated and I will most probably use Tredz again for my bike component purchases if available