Campagnolo Bora WTO 33 Dark Label 2-Way Fit Disc Clincher Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Campagnolo introduces the first aerodynamic Disc Brake wheel with a 33 mm profile, designed to appea... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Campagnolo introduces the first aerodynamic Disc Brake wheel with a 33 mm profile, designed to appeal to a broader customer base. The design of the rim enables maximum aerodynamic penetration, and at certain angles, the wind can actually become a valuable ally to the rider. The wheel features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminium hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19 mm, corresponds perfectly with 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm tyres. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel, to ensure balanced and safe braking in all conditions. Available versions: dark label, Campagnolo freewheel hub, HG or XDR
WHEEL DEVELOPED IN THE WIND TUNNEL: every wheel component, from the rim to the hub and the spokes, is designed to guarantee maximum aerodynamic penetration.
RIM MADE ENTIRELY OF HIGH MODULUS CARBON: the unidirectional carbon rim delivers the readability and rigidity that Campagnolo is known for.
CUP-AND-CONE BEARING SYSTEM: easy to register balls/bearings - reduced possibility of ball/bearing play - precise cycling operations - steady performance levels.
HUB STRUCTURE IN LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM THAT IS EXTREMELY STIFF AND AERODYNAMIC: optimised in the wind tunnel and designed for optimal rigidity and weight
33 mm… but aero
- The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12° and 19°, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours airflow detachment.
- The 24-spoke elliptical cross section results in a far superior rolling resistance.
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings.
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tyre which offers the least rolling resistance possible: the tubeless tyre.
- The 19 mm inner diameter enables you to mount 23, 25 and 28 mm tyres, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system.
Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo
- Campagnolo's readability is enhanced by the 33 mm profile, despite the aerodynamic design of the rim.
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
- A 33 mm profile and a weight of 1,455 g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on hilly routes.
- Campagnolo body
- HG11 body
- XDR body
- Campagnolo sprocket set 10/11/12
- Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
- SRAM 12 sprocket set
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 33 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 33/26,5 mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 19 mm
- Water Transfer graphic
- 24 steel spokes in the front elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- 24 steel spokes in the rear elliptical aero cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Clincher and tubeless tyres
The Bora™ WTO 33 Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- 35 mm tubeless valve
- 35 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual
- Weight: 1455 g (pr)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.