Campagnolo Centaur 11 Speed Ultra Torque Chainset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road Bike See the latest products
New in Road Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Many top features are packed into the Centaur crankset. The four-arm design allows for independent b... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Many top features are packed into the Centaur crankset. The four-arm design allows for independent bolt circles, offering greater stiffness and structural integrity, and also provides additional versatility, as a single crankset is compatible with both standard compact and semi-compact chainrings. Add these features to the first aluminium crankset with an ULTRA-TORQUE axle and the result is a component that is very similar to the top-of-the range part.
- Four arm design
- Two chainring combinations: 52/36 and 50/34
- One single crank for both chainring combinations
- Optimized inner surface on both cranks
- Ultra-torque™ axle
- Chainring inner design optimized per each combination
- Three crank lengths available: 170, 172,5 and 175 mm
- Campagnolo ultra-torque bb cups required
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.