Campagnolo Centaur Bottom Bracket
- ShowProduct Information Three sealed cartridge style bearings; two on the chain ring side and one on the non-drive side.Fits... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottom Brackets Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionThree sealed cartridge style bearings; two on the chain ring side and one on the non-drive side.
- Fits all years and models of Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage crank sets. Also fits 1993 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus cranks.
- Will NOT fit older Campagnolo Nuovo or Super Record road cranks which require a 115 mm spindle with a 5 mm drive side offset. All newer Campy bottom brackets are symmetrical and lack any drive side offset.
- Comes in two threading configurations with spindle lengths of 111 or 115 mm. Weights listed below are for 111 mm spindles.
- Alloy cups and bearings are similar to Chorus and Record. The hollow cro-moly spindle is similar to the ACH bottom bracket spindle. 233 grams.
- Unique taper is not interchangeable with Shimano.
- Cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum alloy.
- Comes with British (1.37 inches x 24 threads per inch) or larger diameter, Italian cups (36 mm x 24 threads per inch). 16 mm, heat treated cro-moly, spindles are hollow and available in 111 or 115 mm lengths.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottom Brackets Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.